Windsor Park Plate - BOSTOCK New Zealand Spring Racing Carnival
23 September 2017
General Admission: $10
Members Stand: $30
Gates Open: 11.00am
First Race: 12.22pm
As the spring sunshine returns, the racing action moves up a notch with one of New Zealand’s highest rated races, the Group 1 Windsor Park Plate. This day is regarded as one of the pivotal races on the spring calendar -this year will be no different.
There’s plenty of space along our beautiful home straight lawn to set up the perfect picnic spot with friends and family. Pack a delicious home-made picnic, or let us do the work for you and you can order your picnic ahead of the day. If you’re looking for a comfy seat inside or access to the members stand viewing balconies (with the best views on-course), you can purchase a Members Stand pass or Premier Lounge ticket.
PREMIER LOUNGE - $125.00pp
The Premier Lounge is a great way to enjoy your day with friends, colleagues and family. The Premier Lounge has outstanding views of the track with a private indoor and outdoor area. This all inclusive package has been extremely popular this year and will sell out throughout the Carnival.
- Course admission
- Premier buffet lunch and desert
- Tea & coffee
- Five hour all inclusive beverage package
- Betting facilities and screens
- Private outdoor area and function room
- Racebooks and Pens
**Must be over 18 years of age**
PRIVATE FUNCTION ROOM - from $125.00pp
Hawke’s Bay Racing boasts a number of fabulous private indoor lounges for you to host your guests in. These can cater for groups ranging from 20 – 200 guests.
- Scrumptious buffet lunch and dessert
- Private betting facilities and Trackside television
- A beverage package including beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages
- Live music (on request)*
- Private function room
For more information please contact -
Maria Gourlie - 06 873 4085
Feature Race Days
- Twilight Christmas at the Races 14 December 2017
- Interislander Summer Festival New Year's Day Races Supported by Russell Roads 1 January 2018