Little Avondale Lowland Stakes Twilight Raceday
1 March 2018
General Admission: FREE
Members Stand: FREE
First Race: 2.12pm
Last Race: 6.27pm
Gates Open: 1.00pm
Track: Dead 4
Little Avondale (known to the industry as LA) is a lush 280 acre property in the beautiful Wairarapa valley just north of New Zealand's capital, Wellington. Excellent thoroughbred breeding facilities alongside beautifully fenced paddocks in Magnum material guided by an excellent team ensure horse's safety is first and foremost at all times.
Little Avondale enjoys an excellent climate which means the horses always leave LA looking and feeling better than they did on arrival - whether they've been served, have foaled or have merely popped in for agistment.
Little Avondale boasts its own strong group of quality broodmares - a band that has grown and developed since 1940, thanks to the founding partnership of Alister and Nancy Williams and is recognised as the oldest thoroughbred Stud in New Zealand.
Little Avondale proudly stands the exciting Street Cry sire Per Incanto
(Street Cry – Pappa Reale)
2014/15 NZ’s Leading 2YO Sire of Winners
2015/16 NZ’s Leading 3YO Sire of Winners
Currently 4th on General Sires Premiership for Winners
NZ’s Highest Return on Service Karaka Book 1 2018 @ 10.75 x Service Fee
Racing, breeding or owning a horse ...if any of these are on your 'To Do' list then get in touch with the Little Avondale team www.lastud.co.nz and see how they can help.
Feature Race Days
- Stockies Raceday - Season Finale 19 July 2018
- Tarzino Trophy Daffodil Raceday - BOSTOCK New Zealand Spring Racing Carnival 1 September 2018
- Windsor Park Plate - BOSTOCK New Zealand Spring Racing Carnival 22 September 2018
- Livamol Classic - BOSTOCK New Zealand Spring Racing Carnival 6 October 2018
- Christmas at the Races ft F.A.W.C 11 November 2018
- Twilight Christmas at the Races 12 December 2018