Gates Open: 11.00am
First Race: TBC
Last Race: TBC
Track Rating: TBC
The Hawkes Bay Cup is one of New Zealand's oldest race days, first run over 150 years ago!
This outstanding race day has a long-standing tradition or top thoroughbred racing action. Gather your friends and family for an exceptional days entertainment with free activities for the kids!
Public Lawn - All welcome, with Picnic Tables & Umbrellas available for all to enjoy! Restricted BYO is permitted on the Public Lawn - limited to EITHER 6x cans/bottles of beer/cider OR 1x bottle of wine. NO PRE-MIXED RTDS OR SPIRITS ARE ALLOWED!!
Horlicks Lounge - All welcome, Bar facilities, TAB facilities and TV screens for race viewing
Sasanof Lounge - Members, Member guests and Owners/Trainers
Members Lunch - Hawkes Bay Racing invites Members and their guests to enjoy a social dining experience on course within our Desert Gold Lounge. Price: $60 including GST per person + $15 for non-members (guests). Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to book your tickets now!
Cup Day Premier Package - $130pp
Enjoy your day at the races in the social Cup Day Premier Package! Located in the Silks Lounge in the Lowry Public Stand, you will be treated to a day full of premium hospitality and thrilling racing action!
The Cup Day Premier Package includes;
- Racecourse Admission and entry into the Cup Day Premier Package with you own reserved table/chairs
- Gourmet buffet lunch provided by BBQ Gourmet - a variety of delicious meats and salads, with dessert to finish!
- All-inclusive beverage package - including beer, wine, cider & non-alcoholic beverages. Spirits can be purchased via Cash at the Bar
- Racebooks & Pens provided on the tables
- Live entertainment - Musician playing in the area all afternoon
- Tote/Betting Services are provided within the room
This package always sells out quickly! So get in touch today to reserve your spot!
Hawkes Bay Racing
Hawkes Bay Racing Centre 300 Prospect Road Hastings