We have all had a big year so it's time to get your friends & family together to bring in the New Year! Spending a day at Hawkes Bay Racing is the perfect way to do it!
With plenty of FREE activities for the kids, and thrilling racing action for the adults, there's something for everyone to enjoy!
Early Bird General Admission and Members Stand tickets will go on sale Friday 19 November at midday!! Make sure you get yours so you don't miss out!
You will be able to come in and set up gazebos prior to raceday on Thursday 30 December from 10am until 1pm. There will be Security on the gate so you will be unable to come in prior to this.
Gates Open: 10.30am
Bars Open: 11.30am
First Race: 12.20pm
Last Race: 4.31pm
Early Bird General Admission (Access to Public Lawn, Public Bar and Public Grandstand) - $10
Early Bird Members Stand (Access to Members Stand rooms) - $30
THERE WILL BE NO INFIELD CARPARKING AVAILBLE FOR RACEDAY - PARKING WILL BE AVAILABLE THROUGH MARKET STREET GATE A
RESTRICTED BYO - 6x STANDARD BOTTLES/CANS OF BEER/CIDER PER PERSON OR 1x BOTTLE F WINE PER PERSON ONLY - STRICTLY NO RTD'S OR SPIRITS - ONLY FOR GENERAL ADMISSION ON PUBLIC LAWN
Purchase your tickets HERE
Brews & 'Ques - $60pp - SOLD OUT
Held on our New Years Eve Race day on Friday 31 December - this is a new event that we are excited to bring to you this year!!
Get your mates together and enjoy a day out in the sunshine at Hawkes Bay Racing
Enjoy delicious BBQ'd food provided by the wonderful team at BBQ Gourmet & Vertigo Catering + Three Wise Birds cider, Emersons craft beer and plenty of other beverage options!
Grab yourself a Picnic Table & umbrella and enjoy the tunes and thrilling racing action all afternoon! Bar & tote located within the area and free kids entertainment provided on course!
Located right on the Track fence!
Tickets are $60 which includes BBQ food stations throughout the afternoon and 1x complimentary drink on arrival plus racebooks and pens sorted!
Package opens 11.30am and runs until 5.30pm!
Live acoustic music from Emma Webb + live DJ set from Io Smith from 3.30pm till 5.30pm
NO BYO IN BREWS AND QUES
Premier Package - $130pp - SOLD OUT
Enjoy your day at the races in the social Premier Package! Located in the Karamu Lounge in the Members Stand, you will be treated to a day full of New Years Eve cheer and thrilling racing action. With one of the best views on-course!!
The Premier Package includes;
- Racecourse Admission and entry into the Premier Package with you own reserved table
- Gourmet buffet lunch provided by Vertigo Catering/BBQ Gourmet - a variety of delicious meats and salads, with dessert to finish!
- All-inclusive beverage package - including beer, wine, cider & non-alcoholic beverages. Spirits can be purchased at the Cash Bar
- Racebooks & Pens provided on the tables
- Live entertainment - Musician playing in the area all afternoon
- Tote/Betting Services are provided within the room
This package always sells out quickly! So get in touch today to reserve your spot!
Reserved Picnic Table - $175 per table (seats 6x adults) - SOLD OUT
Reserve your group a Picnic Table right on the home straight! These were hugely popular on our New Years Day races earlier this year, so we are bringing them back! Tables will comfortably fit 6x adults, if you require more than 1x table we can situate all of your tables within the same picketed area.
The Reserved Picnic Table package includes;
- Reserved Picnic Table and Umbrella in a Picket Fence area that is reserved for your group
- Racecourse admission
- Racebooks & Pens provided on the table/s
- 1x complimentary bottle of bubbles/wine
- Opportunity to pre-purchase platters
- Bar and tote services are in close proximity to the area
For more information please get in touch email@example.com